Please check the disclaimerThank you! For this pattern you will need:
about the use of this pattern
- Brown yarn 3 mm.
- Two Plastic safety eyes or beads.
- Black and brown sewing thread.
- Fiberfill stuffing.
- White and brown felt.
For this pattern I am using a 3 mm crochet hook but you can use a smaller or bigger. The bigger the hook the less tight the stitches the bigger your amigurumi. If you use the hook that I am recommending in this pattern and your fabric still looks loose (you can see the stuffing) then you should use a smaller hook.
- Sts: Stitches.
- ch: chain.
- Sc: single crochet.
- Inv.Dec: Invisible Decrease.
- 2sc: Double single crochet.
BODY: (In brown color)
Round 1- Sc 6 into magic Ring (6 sts)
Round 2- 2sc in each st around (12 sts)
Round 3- [2sc in next st,sc in next st]around (18 sts)
Round 4- [2sc in next st, sc in next 2 sts]around (24 sts)
Round 5-[2sc in next st,sc in next 3 sts]around (30 sts)
Round 6- [2sc in next st, sc in next 4 sts]around (36 sts)
Round 7 to 10- Sc around (36 sts)
Round 11- [Inv.Dec. in next st, sc in next 4 sts] around (30 sts)
Round 12- [Inv.Dec. in next st, sc in next 3 sts] around (24 sts)
Round 13- [Inv.Dec. in next st, sc in next 2 sts] around (18 sts)
Round 14- [Inv.Dec. in next st, sc in next st] around (12 sts)
Round 14- [Inv. Dec.]around (6 sts)
Fasten off, weave the ends
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE NOSE, FEET, TEETH AND TAIL:
- NOSE: With black thread embroider a cute little nose and the line of the mouth.
- FEET: For the feet we use brown felt
Draw 4 circles of the size of a coin of quarter (European ninjas can use 50 cents)7 onto the brown felt and sew two together. Once you have both feet ready, sew them to the bottom of the body.
- TEETH: Cut a small white felt square and glue it under the nose of the squirrel (wood glue works very well)
- TAIL: Cut two rectangles of brown felt measuring 6cm x 3cm each and sew them together.
Take the end of the rectangle, roll it two times and sew it with brown thread.
Sew the remaining length of the tail on the bottom of the body close to the feet.
You are all done! We hope you like this tutorial, let us know if you ahve any questions or what you think in the comments below.